Thursday, June 01, 2017

Eastham's May 2017 Sales - Wow!

Where Eastham's April 2017 sales were disappointing, May has turned it completely around. May, this year, had 21 sales. Wow! This is the largest May since I've been keeping records (I startedin 2002).  The details.....
  • The 21 May sales totaled approximately $10.5M - the average home sale price was $502K. 
  • The median sale price in May was $465K.
  • As of June 1st there were 55 active single family listings in Eastham (no change from last month) with an average list price of $710K and a median list price of $559K.
  • The average days-on-market is 160 days.
For more details, graphs, and commentary, download my latest monthly Eastham newsletter -- here.  I've been publishing this newsletter for over 14 years with the goal of providing market information to my clients, so they may approach the market from a more informed position. Check it out!

Also, check out my new video (it's just a minute!).

No comments: