Monday, January 04, 2016

Eastham Sales for December - Wow!

Eastham's December 2015 sales were up somewhat from November, finishing off a record year. December had 20 sales, compared to only 12 sales in December 2014.  The details.....
  • There were 20 homes sold in Eastham in December.
  • Total December sales were approximately $10.5M - the average home sale price was $526K
  • The median sale price in December was $454K.
  • There are currently 65 active single family listings in Eastham, with an average list price of $569K and a medium price of $449K.
  • The average days-on-market is currently 204 days.
My next newsletter will have my 2015 year-end report. In short, 2015 was a record-breaking year in terms of sales. There also was some upward movement in the median sales price. Subscribe to my newsletter ... Here.  You can download my prior Eastham newsletters -- Here. I've been publishing this newsletter for almost 13 years with the goal of providing market information to my clients, so they may approach the market from a more informed position. Check it out!

No comments: