- The assessment is intended to represent home values as of 1/1/2013
- The median single family residential home assessment for 2014 is $382,250, down 1.1% from the 2013 median assessment
- The average assessed value is $443,907
- There were 5091 single family homes in Eastham as of 1/1/2013 (up 10 from 2012)
- The total assessed value for Eastham's single family residences is $2.26 Billion (down about 1%)
Monday, August 26, 2013
2014 Eastham Assessment Information
The assessments for individual homes are available online on the Town of Eastham website...Here. You can also pick up a newspaper-like copy of the town assessments at Town Hall and at quite a few of Eastham's commercial establishments (e.g. the Eastham Superette).