This year there will be a few new rules (see below). Since vintage longboards are getting valuable and harder to come by any longboard over 9 foot to be used in the contest (without a leash). Collector boards and vintage items should still be available for everyone to drool over. This is intended to be a fun event - not to be taken too seriously. Enjoy!
- Any longboard (9 feet or longer) regardless of age or condition will be allowed this year.
- Contestants must be 21 and over. (Lifeguards under 21 accepted)
- All boards must be nine (9) feet in length or longer.
- No leashes / No wetsuits - (If it’s too cold – tough!!!)
- Tow-ins by Great White sharks will result in immediate disqualification
- No whining!