Monday, May 31, 2010

Photo of the Day - Memorial Day Weekend

We could not have had a more delightful weekend. The sky was blue, the water was warm enough for the kids, the company was great (2 of my kids, with their families), the food was really good, etc. We had a picnic on Eastham's First Encounter Beach and a swim on Great Pond Beach (a.k.a. "Pond Beach"). Time for walks, quiet drinks, dominoes, and (our new favorite) Blokus. Anyway, below is my photo from First Encounter Beach. Such fun...

1 comment:

Brian Ridgeway said...

Bob-thanks,

My sister Anne, her firend Step & I were in the water at Cooks Beach on this same weekend. I remarked to her as we floated around like two young Orcas that I remember swimming at the same beach over 50 years ago.

My kids learned to ocean swim at the Bay - and now hopefully we will have the next generation swimming here next summer. Yauser
Brian Ridgeway