Sunday, May 03, 2020

I Am MOVE SAFE ™ Certified

I Am MOVE SAFE ™ Certified

I am Move Safe certified by HomeLight, a real estate referral company. What's important to you is that I am able (and willing) to take you through the entire Buying or Selling process without any face-to-face meetings. Certainly not the preferred scenario but very necessary in this time of Coronavirus.

For Sellers, it means that we would meet online (Zoom or Facetime), sign documents online (ZipLogix or DocuSign), prepare the property for photos (and virtual tours) and for sale, all without you actually having to be present. After the accepted offer, I would manage the Buyer's home inspection, the septic and water testing, and the smoke/CO inspection. Over the last few years I've sold a few homes this way, having never had a face-to-face meeting with the Sellers.

For Buyers, much the same way, but the shopping experience would be via photos and virtual tours. I would do video walkthroughs, take measurements, manage the home inspection, work with the attorneys, etc.

For both Buyers and Sellers - my job is to get it done, smoothly, and with no surprises. Call me.

No comments: