- The 2016 assessment information is intended to represent home values as of 1/1/2015
- The median single family residential home assessment for 2016 is $392,550, up 2.6% from the 2015 median assessment
- The average assessed value is $457,583 (up 2.7%)
- There were 5,106 single family homes in Eastham as of 1/1/2015 (up 3 from 2014)
- The total assessed value for Eastham's single family residences is $2.336 Billion (up 2.7%)
Saturday, August 15, 2015
Eastham's 2016 Tax Assessments
I met with Belinda Eyestone, the Eastham Town Assessor. Eastham's 2016 assessment data is available now, quite a bit earlier than last year. She gave me the 'highlights'. A few data points...
The 2016 assessments for individual homes should be available soon on the Town of Eastham website...Here. The newspaper formatted version of the assessments will no longer be available.