- There were 9 homes sold in Eastham in February.
- Total January sales were $4.1M
- The median sale price in February was $375K.
- There are currently 90 active single family listings in Eastham, with an average list price of $543K and a medium price of $450K.
- The average days-on-market is currently 277 days.
Sunday, March 01, 2015
February 2015 - Eastham's Biggest February Ever!
While this January was the lowest January since at least 2002 (when I started keeping records), February was the biggest. There were 9 closings of single family homes in February, bringing the 2015 YTD sales to 10, matching 2014 sales. Hmmm. Typically, February is the slow month, but not this year. The current ugly weather will likely affect closings in March and April. The details.....
For more details, graphs, and commentary, download my latest monthly Eastham newsletter -- here. I've been publishing this newsletter for almost 12 years with the goal of providing market information to my clients, so they may approach the market from a more informed position. Check it out!