- The assessment is intended to represent home values as of 1/1/2014
- The median single family residential home assessment for 2014 is $382,500, up 0.1% from the 2014 median assessment
- The average assessed value is $445,695 (up 0.4%)
- There were 5,103 single family homes in Eastham as of 1/1/2014 (up 12 from 2013)
- The total assessed value for Eastham's single family residences is $2.275 Billion (up 0.7%)
Thursday, September 04, 2014
2015 Eastham Assessment Information
The 2015 assessments for individual homes should be available soon on the Town of Eastham website...Here. You can also pick up a newspaper-like copy of the town assessments at Town Hall and at quite a few of Eastham's commercial establishments (e.g. the Eastham Superette).