- The assessment is intended to represent home values as of 1/1/2012
- The median single family residential home assessment for 2013 is $386,450, down 0.7% from the 2012 median assessment
- The average assessed value is $449,647
- There were 5081 single family homes in Eastham as of 1/1/2012 (up 7 from 2011)
- The total assessed value for Eastham's single family residences is $2.28 Billion (down about 1%)
Tuesday, September 11, 2012
2013 Eastham Assessment Information
The assessments for individual homes will be available online, on the Town of Eastham website...Here. You can also pick up a newspaper-like copy of the town assessments, next week (I think), at Town Hall and at quite a few of Eastham's commercial establishments (e.g. the Eastham Superette).