- The assessment is intended to represent the values as of 1/1/2011
- The median single family residential home assessment for 2012 is $389,300, down 0.8% from the 2011 median assessment
- The average assessed value is $512,535
- There were 5074 single family homes in Eastham as of 1/1/2011
- The total assessed value for Eastham's single family residences is $2.31 Billion
Monday, September 12, 2011
The assessments for individual homes will be available online, on the Town of Eastham website...Here. You can also pick up a newspaper-like copy of the town assessments, next week, at Town Hall and at quite a few commercial establishments (e.g. the Superette).