- The 2017 assessment information is intended to represent home values as of 1/1/2016
- The median single family residential home assessment for 2017 is $404,800, up 3.1% from the 2016 median assessment
- The average assessed value is $467,642 (up 2.2%)
- There were 5,118 single family homes in Eastham as of 1/1/2016 (up 12 from 2015)
- The total assessed value for Eastham's single family residences is $2.393 Billion (up 2.4%)
Friday, September 09, 2016
I met with Belinda Eyestone, the Eastham Town Assessor. Eastham's 2017 assessment data is available now, quite a bit earlier than last year. She gave me the 'highlights'. A few data points...
The 2017 assessments for individual homes are available now on the Town of Eastham website...Here. The newspaper formatted version of the assessments is no longer available.